ºñ¸¸, ³ëÈ­¹æÁö
ÇǺι̿ë, ¼ºÇü
³ëÈ­¹æÁö ¿¬±¸È¸

´õºíµ¥ÀÌÆ®Çϸé Ä¿Çà »çÀÌ ´õ ÁÁ¾ÆÁø´Ù/³ëÈ­¹æÁö´º½º

¿¬¾Ö¸¦ ½ÃÀÛÇÒ ¶§´Â ¸ðµç °ÍÀÌ Áñ°Ì°í ¼³·¹Áö¸¸ ¸¸³²ÀÌ ¿À·¡ À̾îÁö¸é µ¥ÀÌÆ® ÄÚ½ºµµ ºñ½ÁÇØÁö°í ¾î¶³ ¶© Áö·çÇØÁö±âµµ ÇÑ´Ù. ÀÌ·² ¶§ ´Ù¸¥ Ä¿Çðú ¾î¿ï·Á ¸¸³ª°Å³ª Ä£±¸¸¦ ÇÑµÑ ³¢¿ö ³Ö¾î µ¥ÀÌÆ® ÇÏ¸é ¿¬¾Ö¿¡ »õ·Î¿î È°·Â¼Ò°¡ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Â ¿¬±¸°á°ú°¡ ³ª¿Ô´Ù.
¹Ì±¹ ¿þÀÎÁÖ¸³´ëÇб³ÀÇ ½É¸®ÇÐ ±³¼öÀÎ ¸®Ã³µå ½½·¡Ã³ ¹Ú»ç´Â Ä¿ÇÃÀÌ »çÀ̸¦ Àå±âÀûÀ¸·Î ¹ßÀü½ÃÅ°·Á¸é ´Ù¸¥ Ä¿Çà ¶Ç´Â ´Ù¸¥ Ä£±¸µéÀ» ³¢¿ö ¸¸³ª´Â »çȸ È°µ¿ÀÌ Áß¿äÇÏ´Ù°í ¹àÇû´Ù. ½½·¡Ã³ ¹Ú»ç´Â ¿©·¯ Ä¿ÇÃÀÌ Çѵ¥ ¾î¿ï¸®¸é ¿ìÁ¤ÀÌ ¾î¶»°Ô ´õ Ä¿Áö°í °¢ Ä¿ÇÃÀÇ ¿¬¾Ö °ü°è¿¡ ¾î¶² ¿µÇâÀ» ÁÖ´ÂÁö 60½ÖÀÇ Ä¿ÇÃÀ» »ç·Ê·Î ¿¬±¸Çß´Ù.
¿¬±¸´Â µÎ Ä¿ÇÃÀ» ÇÑ Á¶·Î ¸¸µé¾î ¾î¶² ÁÖÁ¦ÀÇ Åä·Ð¿¡ °°Àº ÆíÀ¸·Î Âü¿©½ÃÅ°´Â ¹æ½ÄÀ¸·Î ÀÌ·ïÁ³´Ù. ÇÑ ±×·ì¿¡°Ô´Â ±äÀå°¨ ÀÖ´Â Åä·ÐÀÌ ÀÌ·ïÁú ÁÖÁ¦¸¦ ÁÖ¾ú°í, ´Ù¸¥ ±×·ì¿¡°Ô´Â ÀÏ»óÀûÀÌ°í Å©°Ô °¨Á¤Àû µ¿¿ä°¡ ¾øÀ» ÁÖÁ¦·Î À̾߱â ÇÏ°Ô Çß´Ù.
±× °á°ú °°Àº ÆíÀÌ µÇ¾î °Ý·ÄÇÑ Åä·Ð¿¡ Âü¿©ÇÑ Ä¿ÇõéÀº °¡º­¿î ÁÖÁ¦¸¦ ´Ù·é ±×·ìÀÇ Ä¿Çÿ¡ ºñÇØ ¼­·Î ºü¸£°Ô Ä£ÇØÁ³´Ù. ƯÈ÷ °°Àº ÆíÀÌ µÇ¾î °Ý·ÄÇÑ Åä·Ð¿¡ Âü¿©ÇÑ µÚ °¢ Ä¿ÇÃÀº ¡°´Ù¸¥ Ä¿ÇðúÀÇ »óÈ£ÀÛ¿ëÀ» ÅëÇØ ´õ Å« »õ·Î¿òÀ» ´À²¼À¸¸ç ³» ¦¿¡ ´ëÇØ »õ·Î¿î ¹ß°ßÀ» ÇÏ°Ô µÆ´Ù¡±°í ¸»Çß´Ù.
¶Ç ÇÑÆíÀÌ µÅ °Ý·ÄÇÑ Åä·ÐÀ» ÇÑ Áý´ÜÀÇ Ä¿ÇõéÀº °°Àº Á¶¿¡ ¹èÁ¤¹Þ¾Ò´ø Ä¿Çðú ½ÇÁ¦ ´Ù½Ã ¸¸³ª´Â µî Ä£¹Ð°¨À» ´À³¢°Ô µÈ °ÍÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³µ´Ù. ÀÌ ±×·ìÀÇ Ä¿ÇõéÀº 3½Ö °¡¿îµ¥ 1½Ö ²Ã·Î °°Àº Á¶¿´´ø Ä¿ÇÃÀ» ²ÙÁØÈ÷ ¿¬¶ôÇÏ°í ¸¸³µ´Ù. ¹Ý¸é °¡º­¿î ÀÏ»ó À̾߱⸸ ³ª´« ±×·ì¿¡¼­´Â ÇÑ Á¶¿´´ø Ä¿Çðú ¿¬¶ôÇÏ´Â Ä¿ÇÃÀÌ ¾ø¾ú´Ù.
½½·¡Ã³ ¹Ú»ç´Â ¡°ÇÑÆíÀÌ µÅ °Ý·ÄÇÑ Åä·ÐÀüÀ» ¹úÀÌ´Â °æÇèÀº °¢ Ä¿ÇÃÀÇ ³²³à »çÀÌ¿¡ »õ·Î¿î ÀÚ±ØÀÌ µÅ ³²³à ¸ðµÎ ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ Â¦°ú ÈξÀ °¡±î¿öÁø ´À³¦À» ¹Þ°Ô ÇÑ´Ù¡±¸ç ¡°¿¬ÀÎ »çÀÌ°¡ Á¦ÀÚ¸®°ÉÀ½Ã³·³ ´À²¸Áú ¶§ ´Ù¸¥ Ä¿Çðú ¾î¿ï¸®¸é °ü°è°¡ Á»´õ ¸¸Á·½º·´°Ô ÁøÀüµÈ´Ù¡±°í ¸»Çß´Ù.
ÀÌ ¿¬±¸°á°ú´Â Àú³Î ¡®Àΰ£°ü°è(Personal Relationships)¡¯¿¡ ½Ç·È°í ¹Ì±¹ °úÇÐ³í¹® ¼Ò°³»çÀÌÆ® À¯·¹Ä®·¯Æ® µîÀÌ 10ÀÏ º¸µµÇß´Ù.

The Future

Dr. Jennifer Landa

Dr. Jennifer Landa

Chief Medical Officer, BodyLogicMD
BodyLogicMD
Dear Colleagues,
What a journey it¡¯s been since I first started my Fellowship training in 2004! This specialized training offers you a unique opportunity to help your patients in ways you¡¯ve never before dreamed of. The Fellowship will also put you in an amazing position to start a cash-based practice and move away from the hassles of insurance billing and Medicare/HMO reimbursement rates – not to mention insurance companies that tell you how to practice medicine!
But I¡¯m sure a few of the questions in your mind are: ¡°How will I find patients and how will they find me?¡± ¡°Will I be able to make a living doing this?¡± ¡°How will I operate, build and market my practice AND see patients?¡±
I was concerned about the same thing. How on earth would I start a practice from scratch and market it and make it a success where so many others had failed? I was excited to put all my training into motion, but how could I do that successfully?

Enter BodyLogicMD.
When I first looked at joining BodyLogicMD, the company was only a few years old, with just a few practices in the network. I was nervous. But I was also excited about the possibility of partnering with a company who could take all those business concerns away. They first started me off with a comprehensive business plan. I knew I needed one, but I also knew that it would take me months to develop on my own.
I was completely shocked to have my practice up and running within a few months. It was a partnership at every step of the way, from finding a space to negotiating the lease to finding office furniture and office staff.
Their marketing program is second to none. They handle every aspect of finding me patients; from advertising and marketing, to scheduling appointments and chasing lab results. Finally, a way to practice medicine and just ¡®see patients¡¯ and not have to worry about the business hassles.
Now, almost 4 years later, BodyLogicMD has duplicated the process about 50 times and they (we) have learned a lot from the process.
One of the best parts about BodyLogicMD is the community of Fellowship Trained doctors. Practicing this type of medicine can feel lonely at times. BodyLogicMD colleagues are just an email away. We correspond on a daily basis to review challenging cases and get input from colleagues with backgrounds in all different types of medicine.
Being a BodyLogicMD physician also opens a lot of doors, especially educationally. We have educational webinars with many of the elite in the preventative/functional medicine arena. We also have monthly educational webinars with experts in the field on new technology and new testing that is emerging in the field of preventive and anti-aging medicine.
So whether you are just starting out, want to join or grow an existing anti-aging practice, BodyLogicMD is the answer. They have the proven business experience and our physicians have the superior medical knowledge. Together, we excel in the field of bioidentical hormone therapy and anti-aging medicine.
To learn more about becoming a BodyLogicMD physician, call Max Astern at 888-625-8705.

Use this link to see this email in your web browser
This email was sent to: hgc1123@hanmail.net
This is a commercial message from Medical Conferences International Inc. in full compliance with Federal regulation. Not interested in receiving conference announcements from MCII?
Click here to be removed from our mailing list.

MCII: 301 Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431

A4M Presents: Beyond Adrenal Fatigue
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011 ORLANDO, FLORIDA
PRESENTED BY: Lena Edwards, MD, FAARM and Thomas Guilliams, PhD
Lena Edwards and Thomas Guilliams, presenters

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
Dysfunction of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis has been widely recognized in the medical literature as the major cause of abnormal cortisol release patterns. Nearly every medical condition can be directly or indirectly influenced by atypical release patterns of hormones of the stress response system, cortisol in particular. This workshop will provide attendees with an understanding of the stress response system and its components, the levels at which dysfunction may occur, the hormonal disruptions that follow, and the metabolic and clinical consequences thereof. Due to the significant interplay between all major endocrine hormones, the effects of stress hormone abnormalities on other hormones, such as thyroid and growth hormones, will also be reviewed.

Practical, evidence based information on proper diagnosis of HPA axis dysfunction and abnormal cortisol release patterns will be discussed as well as potential underlying causes of abnormal stress hormone production. We will also attempt to clearly define stress terminology including a review of the distinction between HPA axis dysfunction, adrenal dysfunction, and the term ¡®adrenal fatigue¡¯.

DON¡¯T MISS OUT, SEATING IS LIMITED.
Call TODAY: 1 (888) 997-0112 to Register www.worldhealth.net

This is a commercial message from A4M, Inc. in full compliance with Federal regulation.
Not interested in receiving conference announcements from A4M?
click here to be removed from our mailing list.

A4M: 301 Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431

Trouble viewing? See online here.

You and a team member are invited as our special guest to attend the inaugural Med SpaExec Event in New York City – March 7, 2011. Taking place at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Med SpaExec features a vendor showcase, advanced education and a gourmet cocktail party. Registration will be limited to 100 guests.

Please click here to register early and secure your complimentary admission to Med SpaExec.
Med SpaExec has been modeled after the astoundingly successful SpaExecs, which are invitation only regional networking and educational events that allow Resort and Day Spa Executives to find practical strategies and tactics to increase revenues and cut costs. Med SpaExec will run alongside the well established SpaExec in New York City and will allow Medical Spa Professionals the same educational and networking opportunities.
Med SpaExec New York Monday, March 7th, 2O11
Sheraton Hotel and Towers
811 7th Avenue 53rd Street NY, New York 10019
Registration & Vendor Showcases
3:00 - 4:30pm
Education – Keynote & Executive Panel
4:30 - 6:30pm
Cocktail Hour & Vendor Showcases
6:30 - 7:30pm Sheraton Hotel & Towers

As an attendee, you will also receive VIP admission to the Medical Spa Conference taking place at IECSC in the Javits Convention Center, March 6 - 8, 2011.

Valued at $350, the Medical Spa Conference offers 2 tracks: Medical Aesthetics Procedures (Monday, March 7) and Medical Spa Business (Tuesday, March 8). You will also receive a one day pass to the International Beauty Show, collocated with IECSC ($85 value).

Dr. Ronald Klatz, who coined the term ¡°anti-aging medicine,¡± is recognized as a leading authority in the new clinical science of anti-aging medicine. Since 1981, Dr. Klatz has been integral in the pioneering exploration of new therapies for the treatment and prevention of age-related degenerative diseases. He is the physician founder and President of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Inc. (¡°A4M¡±), a non-profit medical organization dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process.

Dr. Klatz
co-founded the National Academy of Sports Medicine, which provides medical specialty training in musculoskeletal rehabilitation, conditioning, physical fitness, and exercise to 35,000 healthcare professionals internationally. He is a founder and key patent developer for Organ Recovery Systems, biomedical research company focusing on technologies for brain resuscitation, trauma and emergency medicine, organ transplant and blood preservation.
Click Here to view Dr. Klatz¡¯s complete bio.

For more information, contact Alyssa Harmon:
aharmon@questex.com or call 212.895.8233

This is a commercial message from Medical Conferences International Inc. in full compliance with Federal regulation. Not interested in receiving conference announcements from MCII?
Click here to be removed from our mailing list.

MCII: 301 Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431

Award-winning health e-newsletter featuring wellness, prevention, and biotech advancements in longevity.
Click to view this newsletter as a web page.
Longevity Magazine e-Journal from WorldHealth.net
WorldHealthNews

FACEBOOK Twitter Linked In   February 10, 2011

Upcoming events 
FAARM

Modules II & XII
Boca Raton, FL, U.S.
February 18–20, 2011

ICT
Module V | Mar. 10-11, 2011
Module VI | Mar. 12-13, 2011
Boca Raton, FL, U.S.

Orlando
Spring 2011 Session
Orlando, FL, U.S.
April 7–9 2011
»

Featured Educational Reference

NEW RELEASE!
• 390 pages,
• 40 chapters

Anti-Aging Therapeutics,
Vol. 12

Proceedings of the Seventeenth World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine and Regenerative Biomedical Technologies; Spring, Summer and Winter Sessions.
Includes Anti-Aging Clinical Protocols 2010–2011.

Free Online Medical Lecture Series
Preview Hundres of Anti-Aging Lectures

Longevity Magazine¢â
e–Journal
 2010 APEX Award

WINNER of the 2010 APEX Award for Publication Excellence in Newsletters–Email
More info

Medical Advisory Board
tortoise
  The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) is proud to launch Longevity Magazine¢â. A unique feature of The World Health Network, www.worldhealth.net, the A4M¡¯s educational website, Longevity Magazine¢â e-Journal is an electronic publication that provides timely and informative news relating to wellness, prevention, and biotech advancements in longevity. Our mascot is the Galapagos tortoise (Geochelone nigra). A gentle giant that measures six feet head-to-toe and subsists on plants, the Galapagos tortoise boasts the longest animal lifespan, averaging at 150 years and a maximum lifespan of 300 years.  

RSS Feed

American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
American Academy of
Anti-Aging Medicine

1510 West Montana St.
Chicago IL 60614
1-888-997-0112
1-561-997-0112

Health Headlines
- Green Tea Compounds Counteract Key Mechanism of Aging - Increase Daily Fruits & Vegetables to Ward Off Heart Disease - Broccoli As Cancer-Fighting Food - Positive Emotions an Essential Anti-Aging Component - Meditation Modifies Brain Structure to Yield
   Psychological Improvements
A4M Educational Programming:
   •  The A4M Practice Management Workshop:
      March 12-13 | Boca Raton, FL
   •  Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies:
      March 10-13 | Boca Raton, FL
A4M ANNOUNCEMENTS:
   •  FREE White Paper – ¡°Diabesity,¡±
      by Frederic J. Vagnini, M.D., FACS
WORLDHEALTH.NET ANNOUNCEMENTS:
   • JOIN THE DISCUSSION at The WHN Forum for Anti-Aging
      & Regenerative Medicine
   •  Follow the World Health Network on Twitter
   •  Join our FaceBook page

Green Tea
Functional Foods
Green Tea Compounds Counteract Key Mechanism of Aging
The Free Radical Theory of Aging, initially introduced by Dr. R. Gerschman and subsequently developed by Dr. Denham Harman, submits that volatile and destructive intracellular biochemical interactions could be attributed to the presence molecules in which the electrical charge is not balanced.
Fruits and Vegs Cardio-Vascular
Increase Daily Fruits & Vegetables to Ward Off Heart Disease
In that previous studies have shown that a higher intake of fruits and vegetables associates with a lower risk of ischaemic heart disease, the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC)-Heart Study Collaborators studied data collected on more than 300,000 European men and women during a study period averaging just over 8 years.
Broccoli Cancer
Broccoli As Cancer-Fighting Food
Cruciferous vegetables – including broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts – are rich in glucosinolates, which the body metabolizes in to isothiocyanates, most notably sulforaphane, which has been identified as a potent anti-cancer agent.
Conversation Lifestyle
Positive Emotions an Essential Anti-Aging Component
It is generally accepted that the aging process is resultant from gradual declines in fundamental aspects of the neuroendocrine, cardiovascular, and immune systems, each of which contributes to increased risks of disease incidence and death.
Meditation Alternative Medicine
Meditation Modifies Brain Structure to Yield Psychological Improvements
The practice of meditation is associated with a sense of peacefulness and physical relaxation. Sara W. Lazar, from Massachusetts General Hospital (Massachusetts, USA), and colleagues studied the role of a mindfulness meditation program on brain structure, and resultant psychological changes.
Logo
 A4M EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING

The A4M Practice Management Workshop:
March 12-13, 2011 | Boca Raton, FL USA

Taking place 12-13 March in Boca Raton, FL USA, The A4M Practice Management Workshop provides solutions for managing your practice by offering a variety of different protocols to suggest to your patient base. Learn the latest techniques from the best in our industry and ways to incorporate them into your existing practice. Learn the Top Marketing Tips That Are a Must for a Successful Practice, become savvy in How to Use Social Media, become aware of Risk and Compliance considerations, and more.
REGISTER TODAY:
Call 1-888-997-0112 or send email to: info@a4m.com

Logo

Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies:

March 10-13, 2011
Boca Raton, FL USA

The Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies takes place 10-13 March in Boca Raton, FL USA. Module V (March 10-11) features Non-pharmacologic Complementary Therapies in Cancer Therapy; and Module VI (March 12-13) reviews How to Manage an Integrative Cancer Practice. At this program, Fellowship Director Dr. Mark Rosenberg will review preliminary findings of a novel technique for treating advanced-stage cancer – Cancer pH Manipulation Therapy, a procedure that normalized tumor markers in four weeks in a patient with metastatic endometrial carcinoma without the use of chemotherapy.
REGISTER TODAY:
Call 1-888-997-0112 or send email to: info@a4m.com

Logo   A4M ANNOUNCEMENTS:
   FREE WHITE PAPER

Dr. Chris D. Meletis, ND

Frederic J. Vagnini, M.D., FACS, Medical Director of the Heart, Diabetes & Weight Loss Centers of New York (USA), a frequent speaker at the Annual World Congresses on Anti-Aging Medicine, has published a White Paper that is available for FREE to you.

¡°Diabesity¡± contains critical information for your anti-aging practice:
  • Diabetes: Facts and Fiction
  • Diagnosis and treatment protocol for
    glucose and weight management

Click Here For Free Download »

WORLDHEALTH.NET ANNOUNCEMENTS:

JOIN THE DISCUSSION at the WHN Forum for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine.
   The WHN Forum for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine is a global discussion group on issues affecting health, wellness, and longevity. It features medical Commentators, providing expert insight on 50+ active threads updating throughout the day.   Log on to The WHN Forum and voice your thoughts on topics such as:
  • Marijuana Compounds Hold Promise In Treatment Of Cardiovascular Diseases
  • 5-a-day fruit and vegetables is a myth claims nutrition expert
  • Nutritional Recommendations
  • Ex-Chemist Reports on Drug Companies: "They design drugs based on treating symptoms, they don't cure."
  • Are you aware of Sorghum as an Antioxidant?
  • Bacteria Eyed for Possible Role in Atherosclerosis
Click to join: http://www.worldhealth.net/forum

Facebook Join our Facebook Fan Page
Keep up on the latest A4M educational activities. Sign up at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Academy-of-Anti-Aging-Medicine-A4M/420227435315

Twitter Follow Us On Twitter
Read breaking Health News Headlines and receive exclusive VIP educational offers from the A4M. Sign up at: http://twitter.com/Anti_AgingNews
Established in 1992 and comprised of 24,000 member physicians, health practitioners, and scientists representing 110 nations worldwide, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Inc. (A4M) is a non-profit medical organization dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process. A4M is also dedicated to educating physicians, scientists, and members of the public on anti-aging issues. A4M believes that the disabilities associated with normal aging are caused by physiological dysfunction which in many cases are ameliorable to medical treatment, such that the human lifespan can be increased, and the quality of one¡¯s life improved as one grows chronologically older. A4M seeks to disseminate information concerning innovative science and research as well as treatment modalities designed to prolong the human lifespan. Although A4M seeks to dis seminate information on many types of medical treatments, it does not promote or endorse any specific treatment nor does it sell or endorse any commercial product .
A4M American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners Fellowship In Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine The Ageless Aesthetic Institute Fellowship in Preventative Medicine, Nutrition & Sports Medicine
WAAM A4M Events
Sponsors
Metametrix Central Drugs Nordic Naturals Orthomolecular
Use this link to view this newsletter as a web page.
This is a commercial message from A4M, Inc. in full compliance with Federal regulation.
Not interested in receiving Longevity Magazine¢â e-Journal? click here to be removed from our mailing list.

A4M: 1510 W. Montana Street, Chicago, IL 60614 • Phone: 1-888-997-0112 • Outside USA: 1-561-997-0112

http://cafe.daum.net/b4097 The Lonely Shepherd

by ÇÑ°øâ  at  2011.02.14. 15:27

[ÀÌÀü±Û] : ¸¶ÀÌŬ Á¶´øÀÇ Àλý /³ëÈ­¹æÁö´º½º
    [´ÙÀ½±Û] : ³²¼º 10¸í Áß 2~3¸íÀº Á¶·ç, 0ºÐ À̳»¿¡ »çÁ¤/Á¶·çÁõº¸´Ù ¸î¹è Èûµç Áö·çÁõ, ÀÌ·¸°Ô ÇØ°áÇضó

°Ô½Ã¹° ¸ñ·ÏÀ» º¾´Ï´Ù.